Here’s what’s coming in the Agritourism Corridor. Stay tuned for details.
- Through October 30, the annual Sykes and Cooper Farms Corn Maze, Elkton
- November 4, the first in a series of Saturday brunches at the Rype & Readi Elkton farm site
- November 19, multi-county resumption of the Slow Food First Coast Tour de Farm
- December 2, 3, the 6th Annual Rails-to-Trails Celebration in Armstrong
- January or February, the start of Sunday afternoon barn jams at the 20-acre Victoria Acres Farm along Old SR 207in Spuds
- Spring 2018 completion of the new Loop trailhead at Vermont Heights
- Summer 2018 completion of the 22-mile Palatka-to-Saint Augustine State Trail (PSAST) between Vermont Heights and Palatka
- With the new PSAST opening through downtown Hastings, likely re-emergence of this one-time commercial hub of the ag lands
- Special holiday dinners at a site still to be set.